spring decorating

The spring sunlight streaming through my windows has inspired me to do some decorating…adding fresh arrangements to my livingroom to take advantage of the beautiful visas. orchid-farmhouse-casual-decor-shelley-goertz-
These beautiful stems just opened their blossoms…perfect accompaniment to my spring arrangements. image my favorite spot to curl up with my morning coffee to watch the sun rise. 
chaise-farmhouse-casual-decor-shelley-goertz-
Our beach-combing collections…such perfect summer memories. 
livingroom-farmhouse-casual-decor-shelley-goertz-
Some of my favorite garden ornaments snuck from the flower beds. 
livingroom-2-farmhouse-casual-decor-shelley-goertz-
I’m collecting lavender to add to this vignette…it’s in full bloom in my garden just waiting to be picked. 
wreath-farmhouse-casual-decor-shelley-goertz-
Some more of my favorite garden ornaments…these hold lovely verbenia scented candles. 
candles-farmhouse-casual-decor-shelley-goertz-
Shells and lightly scented candles – the perfect accompaniment to an afternoon glass of wine. 

Have a beautiful week! 

xo 

shelley

Comments