beach tiles from amalfi coast


After posting pictures of the adorable sea-tile I’m using for my current tiling project in our master bath reno, I want to share with you a little glimpse of our beautiful vacation cove on the Amalfi Coast where Doug collected these little treasures.

…like sea-glass, these are worn by the sand

shelley-goertz-tiling-bathroom-reno-decor-marble-beach-tile-italy

…little tiles shaped by the sand and sea…I’m using the hearts in the tile mosaic for our master bath

shelley-goertz-tiling-bathroom-reno-decor-marble-entrance-mosaic-

Each time I walk over the hearts, I’m flooded with memories of our little cove

…floating under the Amalfi sky…Sandra, my beautiful sister-in-law, and I are enjoying another luxurious afternoon…

shelley-goertz-decor-design-amalphi-coast-tile-swimming-cove-

a little exercise is integrated into our luxury with the long sets of stairs down to the water!

shelley-goertz-decor-design-amalphi-coast-tile-stair-to-cove-

We had loads of fresh lemons to pick from the abundant lemons trees throughout the property…perfect for our afternoon cocktails!

shelley-goertz-decor-design-amalphi-coast-tile-deck-view-lemon trees

Afternoon cocktails on the deck overlooking the coast and lemon groves!  Perfect after a day of floating in the sun.

shelley-goertz-decor-design-amalphi-coast-tile-deck-view-

…a little siesta time in the heat of the afternoon…

shelley-goertz-decor-design-amalphi-coast-tile-deck

amazing memories with wonderful friends!

have a beautiful week!

xo

shelley

Comments