engagement party decor

I want to share with you some pictures of the entrance sign I painted on this sweet little mirror for Madeline’s recent engagement party (yes – she’s engaged!!).

You can see the sign here in the entrance way under the lavender arch

shelley-goertz-weddeing-engagement-party-sign-mirror-farmhouse-entrance


This was a fun and easy project…actually the most challenging part was tracing the script onto the mirror –  I didn’t have any stencils so I used an online font and used the projector to screen the script onto the mirror, tracing it out with a sharpie – but I had trouble seeing the projection on the mirror (as the image simply reflects back rather than displays, as it would on a non-reflective surface), so to make it visible, I needed to add a film of fog on the mirror surface.  Otherwise it was quick and easy.
shelley-goertz-weddeing-engagement-party-sign-painting-mirror-farmhouse

I love the farmhouse rustic look of the sign with the flowers and garden chair…such a sweet and easy project.
shelley-goertz-weddeing-engagement-party-sign-mirror-farmhouse-flowers-

…this was one of many fun little decorating projects for Madeline’s engagement party…more to come soon (so much to organize right now with the wedding around the corner!)

 

Have a beautiful week!

xo
shelley

Comments