master bedroom reno

My love of light airy spaces has compelled me to increase the window space in our master bedroom sitting room…predictably, the window I’m targeting is the one I gaze out of as I’m having my morning coffee in bed (and dream of design projects)…

shelley-goertz-decor-farmhouse-master-bedroom-reno-sliding-french-door-wall-150x150


I’m trying to justify adding another project to this ever-expanding master bedroom reno, but this should be an easy one since the current window width is the same as the sliding door…so very little framing is required!

shelley-goertz-decor-farmhouse-master-bedroom-reno-sliding-door-removal-150x150

The plan is to eventually have a balcony extension to our adjacent deck, or perhaps just a ‘Juliette balcony’ for some plants (oh what, another project!).
Fortunately, the boys are always cheerful volunteers when I need extra muscle help on my projects 🙂

shelley-goertz-decor-farmhouse-master-bedroom-reno-sliding-door-

I still have trim work to finish – oh the little details that take so long…I love the big picture of reno-ing – tearing down walls, cutting holes – but those little details I can’t help procrastinating.
In the meantime I’m enjoying my morning coffee in a light imbued room to a beautiful southern view of the trees (ignoring the lack of trim)…I’ll share the finished pictures, hopefully soon.

Have a beautiful week!

xo

shelley

Comments