impromptu shopping

Change of pace yesterday!   I shed my reno gear and headed out into the big world to complete my errand list.  This turned out to be much more fun than I expected…as I just happened 😉 to bump into some tempting sales that ended up in very satisfying impromptu shopping and decorating!

Look at these beautiful candle holders! I love the three of them together…so adorable with the fairy lights…

shelley-goertz-farmhouse-decor-rustic-livingroom-design-candles-fairy-lights-1024x1024


shelley-goertz-farmhouse-decor-rustic-livingroom-design-industrial-wreath-candles

shelley-goertz-farmhouse-decor-rustic-livingroom-design-candles-wreath-



I have a few more items I want to share with you…first I just need to help them find their perfect spot!

have a beautiful week!

xo

shelley

Comments